Damaged structure under repair
Patch up to the concrete section in progress
Fibre wrapping to the beam and column in progress
Work in progress during plant operation
Make OR Break Factor
All critical work had to be completed within 20 days of shut down.
THE CHALLENGE :
- The entire structure of the textile unit was damaged by an extensive fire that had been triggered by a short circuit, thanks to faulty wiring.
THE ODDS :
- All partial repairs had to be carried out in full operating conditions.
OUR RESPONSE :
- A retrofit method was designed once the damage was evaluated
- Grouting was done to the damaged core sections of concrete while patch repair was done to damaged concrete sections
- Lastly, we reinforced some of the structural members with fibre-wrapping system